Comedy / Action Audition 
for UH Students Short Film 

Title: 3 SISTERS 

Synopsis 
This is a story of three sisters who were born into a family of mercenaries. They are military trained and are proficient in any life-taking tools, so what happens when sisters like these fight over one man all of them love? It is an action-comedy. 

Character Breakdown 

Teresa (Caucasian, Asian or Mixed) 
Teresa is a petite, sixteen-year-old girl. She is the youngest of the family who is very good at manipulating her sisters. To them, she is a sweet and playful girl, but she can also be a cold-blooded killing machine to those blocking her way. 

Hera (Caucasian, Asian or Mixed) 
Hera is a tall, twenty-one year old woman with athletic looks. She is the big sister who is mature and loving. She is not just a sweet and forgiving person, but also a motherly figure. She is in charge of the family, and sacrifices for it while asks nothing in return. 

Eris (Caucasian, Asian or Mixed) 
Eris is a curvaceous, nineteen year old woman who is attractive yet deadly. She still acts like a teenager from time to time and thus can be quite unreasonable. She is jealous of her big sister Hera controlling the family, and is constantly giving Hera a hard time. 

Mike (Caucasian, Asian or Mixed) 
Mike is a tall, twenty-three year old man who is cheating on Hera with Eris. He is a handsome young man who is very good with girls, but even a person like him can be quite cowardly in front of sisters like these. 

Cantact: 
3sistersfilm@gmail.com (email for scheduling or questions) 
Paulo Kobayashi - Producer - call (808) 203-3785 
Marshal Wu - 1st AD - call (562) 652-7135 

Day and time 
September 18, 20 and 21, 2010 
(Saturday, Monday and Tuesday) 
From 2 pm to 7 pm 

Location and directions: 
ING Direct (Please do not call ING, any questions use one of the 3 contacts above) 
Conference room 
1958 Kalakaua Avenue. Honolulu, HI 96815 
Limited free parking at the rear of the building. Additional free parking at the street. 

(Between “Cheeseburger in Paradise” and “Tony Roma's”) 
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&q=ing+direct+waik... 

Check out our reel.
http://vimeo.com/14569307 

Tags: acm, action, actor, actress, audition, cast, casting, comedy, female, film, More…girl, short, student, uhm

Views: 71

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like a great story. I love it.
Break a leg.
TT
To: Paulo Kobayashi, Marshal Wu, and Whom It May Concern

If I can be of any help or service, I'm always willing to help out a fellow friend/colleague in the industry!

Please don't hesitate to contact me anytime. I'll also be sure to email you my Headshot/Resume asap.

I wish you the best of luck in your production.

Sincerely,

Edison Erorita
Vancouver Film School Alumnus
Acting For Film & Television
www.hawaiiactors.com/profile/EdisonErorita
Ahhh, sorry to hear that Tamara. But still thank you for your encouragement. Get better soon!
Aloha Edison,

Thank you for your interest in this project! We will be launching more audition after this weekend. If it is within your conveience, could send us your resume and the role you want to try at 3sistersfilm@gmail.com? We will send you the sides once we know which part you want to audition for,

best wishes,

A.D.
Marshall Wu
I didn't break my leg Marshall, that is theatre
speak for, do a great job and good luck!
Too funny.

In the theatre if you say, 'good luck' it is bad luck,
so you say, 'break a leg' instead and then you will
have good luck. Get it? :-)

Tamara
Do we have to schedule for an appointment? Or do we just show up between 2pm-7pm?
Aloha Chelsea:

First of all, thank you for your interest in this project. It will be better for us to organize the audition if you could give us a notice prior, but you can still walk in, just that you might need to wait for other actor.

best wishes,

A.D.
Marshall Wu
Ahhh sorry about my poor English, Tamara. But hey, one always learn new thing everyday :) Again, thank you very much for your good wish and encouragement.

best wishes to you too!

A.D.
Marshall Wu
I am interested. Please let me know if I fit what you are looking for!
ALoha!
Aloha Amber:

Thank you for your interest in this project. Could you send us your resume so we can arrange an audition with you?

best wishes,

A.D.
Marshall Wu

RSS

Hawaii's Film Industry Network. #hawaiifilmindustry or #hawaiiactors talent@hawaiifilmindustry.com 808-738-0303

HAN Photos........#HAN

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Happening Now

Hawai News and Island information

Big Island Police Still Seeking Hilo Man

Hawaiʻi Island police are renewing their request for information about a 25-year-old man wanted on no-bail warrants and for questioning in connection with unrelated investigations. Keahi Calvin Sale is described as 5-foot-7, 155 pounds with brown eyes and black hair. He has no permanent address but frequents the Hilo area. He is considered armed and […]

Taser Not Cause of Death in Kona Man’s Death

The final results of an autopsy conducted Wednesday (February 5) on the body of 39-year-old Randall Hatori of Kailua-Kona concluded that the cause of death was cardio-respiratory arrest due to the combined effects of high levels of methamphetamine in his blood, an enlarged heart and a physical struggle. According to Dr. Lindsey Harle, the forensic […]

Hawaii, Mexico Students Explore Volcano in Virtual Field Trip

Clad in their fiery red uniforms, Keaau Elementary students stand at the edge of Kilauea Volcano and lead a chant in honor of the goddess Pele as they prepare to hike down the Big Island crater. Across the Pacific Ocean, students from Peterson Schools in Mexico City rise in their classroom, reciting the same Hawaiian […]

Man Overboard! Coast Guard Searching for Man Reported Overboard from Container Ship

The Coast Guard is searching for a male crewmember reported overboard from a container ship approximately 805 miles northeast of Oahu, Monday. Watchstanders at the Coast Guard Joint Rescue Coordination Center were notified at approximately 8:23 a.m., regarding a 23-year-old male Japanese national who was reported overboard from the container ship Hercules Highway. The crewmember […]

Changes in State ID Card and Driver’s License Application Process

Beginning May 1, 2014, the cost of a state identification card and the documents required to obtain a driver’s license will change. State ID’s will cost $32.00 in Kauai County with a fee of $4 per year, and $40.00 in Honolulu, Maui and Hawaii counties with a fee of $5 per year. The state ID […]

www.hawaiipetactors.com

© 2014   Created by Hawaii Film Industry.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

HTML Codes