Hello! We're looking to cast talent for two upcoming web specs, the week of May 21st. 

Pay is $200 for the day for each and should only take about a half a day. 

One will be filmed on a boat on water and one will be in the jungle near a cave. They will be hilarious and creative -- we like to have fun! 

The roles are as follows: 

Boat Captain -- Looking for an older man with wrinkles, preferably white facial hair, and intense eyes. Any ethnicity except caucasian. 

3-5 Polynesian Settlers -- All ages, any ethnicity may apply. 

Looking to cast ASAP, so please respond with your name, age, email, and reel once you see this, if interested. 

Thanks!

Views: 434

Replies to This Discussion

Aloha,
I am really interested! I am in Maui but I come back for work every other week and I would be willing to come to film!
Name: Naholowa'a Gramberg
Sex: Male
Ethnicity: Hawaiian, Japanese
Height: 6'
Weight: 140 LB

Josh Margulies 

age 40 

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm3246920/

Attachments:

I am Elizabeth Weston, and I am interested in any extra  or non speaking roles that you may have. I am 55, my email address is Fennella_weston@yahoo.com

Hi,

I’m Daniel and I’m interested in your upcoming web specs during the week of May 21st.  Sounds like a fun job!  I’m 42 y.o., 5’8”, athletic build, 160 lbs.  I have some Polynesian costumes that I can bring if that is helpful.  Thank you for the opportunity!  

Daniel,

dsherman808@gmail.com

Attachments:

Dianah K Avilla-Shon

36 years young

spatulabucket@gmail.com

Aloha,

I am Keli'i Aoyagi and very interested in your production

I am 30 years of age and available to shoot!

aoyagi.kelii@aol.com

Jonathan Wong

jonathanwong.bookings@gmail.com

No reel yet :(

Aloha!

My name is Joshua Smith and I'm extremely interested in filming with your production!

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 140 (Toned Athletic Build)

Ethnicity: Black, Native American

808-780-1687

joshua.rasheed.smith@gmail.com

Mahalo : )

Attachments:

What's your email?

dchristine2008@gmail.com

Danita Ramirez   47   dchristine2008@gmail.com

Amia Marisa

Ethbicity: Filipino/Native American 

Height: 5”4

Weight: 120

My demo reel won’t attach to the post for some reason but if you are still looking and interested in seeing it please email me at - Amia.batoon@gmail.com

Thank you! 

Attachments:

RSS

Hawaii Actors Network hawaiiactors@gmail.com Text/Phone 808-971-1553

Badge

Loading…

Trending In Hawaii's Film Industry

• Add Photos

Hawaii Film

Hyundai Uses Branded Content To Showcase Kona, Offers Volcano Relief

The automaker and its AOR Innocean headed to the Big Island of Hawaii to film five strangers coming together to share their perspective on living ...

Policy adviser for Trump-linked group called Obama 'Islamchurian candidate,' joked about 'crack ...

In February 2015, Loudon called Barack Obama an "Islamchurian Candidate," in reference to the book and film about a politician who is brainwashed into becoming an assassin for an international conspiracy. The comments came directly after a speech by then-President Obama on combating ISIS in ...

Amber Heard to Receive Maui <b>Film</b> Festival's Shining Star Award

The prize will be presented at the Celestial Cinema during the festival, which runs from June 13 to June 17 at the Wailea Resort in Maui, Hawaii.

Hyundai Celebrates Stories of Purposeful Living in 'The Kona Way' Content Series

... INNOCEAN Worldwide, headed to the Big Island of Hawaii to film five strangers coming together to share their perspective on living purposefully.

Blu-Ray Review: IT'S ALIVE TRILOGY Kills

In the original 1974 film It's Alive, Frank and Lenore Davis head to the ... be put on an island, which could really just be an excuse to go film in Hawaii.

© 2018   Created by Hawaii Film Industry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service