Hello! We're looking to cast talent for two upcoming web specs, the week of May 21st. 

Pay is $200 for the day for each and should only take about a half a day. 

One will be filmed on a boat on water and one will be in the jungle near a cave. They will be hilarious and creative -- we like to have fun! 

The roles are as follows: 

Boat Captain -- Looking for an older man with wrinkles, preferably white facial hair, and intense eyes. Any ethnicity except caucasian. 

3-5 Polynesian Settlers -- All ages, any ethnicity may apply. 

Looking to cast ASAP, so please respond with your name, age, email, and reel once you see this, if interested. 

Thanks!

Views: 433

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! I'd be interested. 

Ying-Ying Lin

yylin7@gmail.com

Polynesian Settlers, 27

https://youtu.be/kBc6-yaGxHM

I am very interested in a non specking part

Attachments:

Aloha,

My son Sir is an up and coming young Hawaiian mixed actor.  Please consider him for this role.  Attached is his picture and his resume.  He is 14 years old. Sir%20Cornwell%20%285%29%20%281%29.jpgSIRCORNWELL.pdf

Hi, I am Elizabeth Weston and am interested in being an extra or taking a non specking role. My email address is Fennella_weston@yahoo.com My home phone number is (808)445-4063. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you Elizabeth Weston

Attachments:

Hello sir William Cornwell!!! We're interested in potentially casting your son! Can you send me an email at amirakfrancis@gmail.com or give your email here? 

Thank you!

Amira

Aloha,

My name is Aaron Aana, I am 25 years old, and I'm interested in the role of a Polynesian Settler. Attached is my acting resume, headshot, and provided is a short reel on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRZpx4Vce7M

You may reach me at aaronaana@gmail.com

Mahalo!

Attachments:

RSS

Hawaii Actors Network hawaiiactors@gmail.com Text/Phone 808-971-1553

Badge

Loading…

Trending In Hawaii's Film Industry

• Add Photos

Hawaii Film

Free 'CoCo' showing this Saturday

A free movie presentation of “Coco” will begin at 6:20 p.m. Saturday in the Coronation Pavilion at Queens' MarketPlace in Waikoloa Resort as part of ...

'Deadpool 2' topples 'Avengers: Infinity War' at the box office

20th Century Fox's R-rated superhero film "Deadpool 2" won the domestic box office this weekend with an estimated $125 million opening weekend, ...

© 2018   Created by Hawaii Film Industry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service