Aloha,

We are seeking cast for Princess No.2 an ACM student short to be shot at November 2010.

Synopsis:

Failing at school, JAMES leads a life of self-inflicted isolation, seeking solace in video games and anime figurines. But his world is about to turn upside down when a young woman who addresses herself only as PRINCESS NO.2 asks him to help her to win an upcoming Halloween costume contest.

Roles:

James, male, late 20s

James is a reclusive art student with hobbits in online gaming and collecting anime figurines. The lonely life away from home has made him yearns for an intimate relationship, but diffidence and self-despise have driven him to seek solace in virtual reality.

Cindy, female, early 20s

Cindy is a frail-looking, but prideful cosplayer with cheeky personality. But under her unapproachable attitude, Cindy hides the scars inflicted by her abusive family. Her dream is to win a ticket to Japan by winning the upcoming costume competition, through which she can begin a new life without fear of being harmed by those who are close to her.

Alex, male, 20s

Alex is the president of a college anime club. He is a charismatic leader with ambition of using the upcoming costume competition for some aggressive recruitment.

The audition will be scheduled via appointment

Contact Information:

If interested, please contact us at princessnumbertwo@gmail.com

Or call Marshall at (562) 652-7135

Mahalo

Marshall Wu

Views: 76

Replies to This Discussion

Hey! Sounds great and like a lot of fun! I definitely want to audition. Feel free to contact me! :)

Cyril Mirasol

cyrilmirasol@live.com

(808) 351-4332
Hi Mirasol:

Thank you for your interest in this project. Our producer will contact you as soon as possible.

Mahalo
Sounds great! Good luck with finding the rest of your cast. I'm excited to see how the idea develops into a film. Knock em dead!
Hi Cyril:

Thank you for your encouragement. We will keep you updated about the project!

best wishes,

Marshall
Hey,

I would definately be interested in this too. I am a local fat comedic actor in Community Theater and would love to bring some comedic flare to this film. Please feel free to contact me 808-469-1791 or spndavidmn@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Spencer Moon
Hi Spencer:

Thanks you for your interest in this project. We will be holding another open audition in the coming week. Please feel free to send us an email and tell us what is the most convenient time for you.

best wishes,

Marshall
Aloha Marshall

Im inquiring about the audition. If you need me back at UH?
Hi Kelʻli:

If it is within your convenience, could you send your resume to us? Our producer could arrange an individual audition for you. Again, thank you for your interest in this project.

Mahalo,

Marshall

RSS

Welcome to Hawaii's Film Industry Social Lab Office # 808-738-0303 talent@hawaiifilmindustry.com

Tweet Hawaii Actors

HAN Photos........#HAN

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Happening Now

#HawaiiFilmIndustry

Blog Posts

Gospel Concert in Clarksville TN

Posted by Sherry Veronica Graham on September 14, 2014 at 3:17pm 0 Comments

I am doing a concert in Clarksville TN at First Assembly of God Church on Sunday September 26th at 6 pm

https://www.facebook.com/events/832269576812905/

RAW acting workshop | Honolulu | September 27th & 28th!

Posted by Guy Camilleri on September 3, 2014 at 1:28pm 0 Comments

Are you and actor in Hawaii? Are you prepared for the slate of exciting projects happening there? A great way to jump start your career and sharpen your skill set is to practice in class and workshops. That's what we…

Continue

RAW acting workshop | Audition Practice for Television and Film | September 27 & 28

Posted by Guy Camilleri on August 29, 2014 at 6:00pm 0 Comments

Register here: https://rawactingstudioworkshop.eventbrite.com

By popular demand, Guy is bringing back the LA based RAW acting studio experience to Honolulu…

Continue

AVAILABLE for HIRE - Hawaii Model and Actress - Sharon M. Bell

Posted by Sharon Bell on August 25, 2014 at 10:10am 0 Comments

I am dedicated to helping you bring your vision to life.  Call me for immediate booking.

Professional and Experienced! Teamwork makes all Dreams Work!!!…

Continue

You Health is Your Wealth

Posted by Benjamin Wilkison on August 13, 2014 at 1:16pm 0 Comments

Health is Wealth! I'm sure very few people think of investing in their health as a way to get rich quick, but consumer reports released a few interesting reports about healthcare costs and how they impact our aging society. The top 2 cost…

Continue

© 2014   Created by Hawaii Film Industry.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

HTML Codes