Aloha,

We are seeking cast for Princess No.2 an ACM student short to be shot at November 2010.

Synopsis:

Failing at school, JAMES leads a life of self-inflicted isolation, seeking solace in video games and anime figurines. But his world is about to turn upside down when a young woman who addresses herself only as PRINCESS NO.2 asks him to help her to win an upcoming Halloween costume contest.

Roles:

James, male, late 20s

James is a reclusive art student with hobbits in online gaming and collecting anime figurines. The lonely life away from home has made him yearns for an intimate relationship, but diffidence and self-despise have driven him to seek solace in virtual reality.

Cindy, female, early 20s

Cindy is a frail-looking, but prideful cosplayer with cheeky personality. But under her unapproachable attitude, Cindy hides the scars inflicted by her abusive family. Her dream is to win a ticket to Japan by winning the upcoming costume competition, through which she can begin a new life without fear of being harmed by those who are close to her.

Alex, male, 20s

Alex is the president of a college anime club. He is a charismatic leader with ambition of using the upcoming costume competition for some aggressive recruitment.

The audition will be scheduled via appointment

Contact Information:

If interested, please contact us at princessnumbertwo@gmail.com

Or call Marshall at (562) 652-7135

Mahalo

Marshall Wu

Views: 71

Replies to This Discussion

Hey! Sounds great and like a lot of fun! I definitely want to audition. Feel free to contact me! :)

Cyril Mirasol

cyrilmirasol@live.com

(808) 351-4332
Hi Mirasol:

Thank you for your interest in this project. Our producer will contact you as soon as possible.

Mahalo
Hey,

I would definately be interested in this too. I am a local fat comedic actor in Community Theater and would love to bring some comedic flare to this film. Please feel free to contact me 808-469-1791 or spndavidmn@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Spencer Moon
Sounds great! Good luck with finding the rest of your cast. I'm excited to see how the idea develops into a film. Knock em dead!
Hi Spencer:

Thanks you for your interest in this project. We will be holding another open audition in the coming week. Please feel free to send us an email and tell us what is the most convenient time for you.

best wishes,

Marshall
Hi Cyril:

Thank you for your encouragement. We will keep you updated about the project!

best wishes,

Marshall
Aloha Marshall

Im inquiring about the audition. If you need me back at UH?
Hi Kelʻli:

If it is within your convenience, could you send your resume to us? Our producer could arrange an individual audition for you. Again, thank you for your interest in this project.

Mahalo,

Marshall

RSS

Hawaii's Film Industry Network. #hawaiifilmindustry or #hawaiiactors talent@hawaiifilmindustry.com 808-738-0303

HAN Photos........#HAN

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Happening Now

Hawai News and Island information

Stolen Checkbook Leads to Eight Felonies for Waimea Woman

A 23-year-old Waimea woman has been charged with eight felonies in connection with a stolen checkbook. The victim, a 58-year-old Hōlualoa woman, reported on April 7 that a new checkbook from her bank had been stolen. Police investigation determined that some of the checks were later forged and cashed. The suspect, Josephine Miranda, was arrested […]

Big Island Police Still Seeking Hilo Man

Hawaiʻi Island police are renewing their request for information about a 25-year-old man wanted on no-bail warrants and for questioning in connection with unrelated investigations. Keahi Calvin Sale is described as 5-foot-7, 155 pounds with brown eyes and black hair. He has no permanent address but frequents the Hilo area. He is considered armed and […]

Taser Not Cause of Death in Kona Man’s Death

The final results of an autopsy conducted Wednesday (February 5) on the body of 39-year-old Randall Hatori of Kailua-Kona concluded that the cause of death was cardio-respiratory arrest due to the combined effects of high levels of methamphetamine in his blood, an enlarged heart and a physical struggle. According to Dr. Lindsey Harle, the forensic […]

Hawaii, Mexico Students Explore Volcano in Virtual Field Trip

Clad in their fiery red uniforms, Keaau Elementary students stand at the edge of Kilauea Volcano and lead a chant in honor of the goddess Pele as they prepare to hike down the Big Island crater. Across the Pacific Ocean, students from Peterson Schools in Mexico City rise in their classroom, reciting the same Hawaiian […]

Man Overboard! Coast Guard Searching for Man Reported Overboard from Container Ship

The Coast Guard is searching for a male crewmember reported overboard from a container ship approximately 805 miles northeast of Oahu, Monday. Watchstanders at the Coast Guard Joint Rescue Coordination Center were notified at approximately 8:23 a.m., regarding a 23-year-old male Japanese national who was reported overboard from the container ship Hercules Highway. The crewmember […]

www.hawaiipetactors.com

© 2014   Created by Hawaii Film Industry.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

HTML Codes