Hi everybody,

I am casting for my short student film for ACM.  I'm looking for all types unless specified in the casting flyer below.  Auditions will be on the UH Manoa campus every weekend in February.  Filming will be one weekend in March, and one weekend in April.  When editing is finished, all cast members will receive a copy of the DVD.

The film is a dark comedy/mystery about a sleepwalking detective who is trying to solve a missing persons case involving a bunch of interesting characters.

If you are interested, email your resume or headshots to mondrian.film@gmail.com

Views: 343

Replies to This Discussion

Valerie

I was in Alpheron - the dead grandma. If there is something that I would be right for, please let me know. You should still have my info.

Rose Suemoto

622-3682

Aloha my name is Esther Anne Wilhelm I can help f you need me. I have some youtube video's up so you can see what I look like and how I sound. I am an HCC art student my contact is swilhelmart@gmail.com please let me know the details if you would like my help.

In Love and Light Esther

Hey Rose!  I just emailed you about a role that you might be interested in.

Rose Marie Suemoto said:

Valerie

I was in Alpheron - the dead grandma. If there is something that I would be right for, please let me know. You should still have my info.

Rose Suemoto

622-3682

Hello I am Trezelle an amateur model. I would love to be apart of this. My number is 3478550604 lmk

RSS

Welcome to Hawaii's Film Industry Social Lab talent@hawaiifilmindustry.com

Trending In Hawaii's Film Industry

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Hawai Film Industry Pinterest

Hawaii has amazing t

Hawaii has amazing talent. #hawaiistalent

Connecting Hawaii's

Connecting Hawaii's world of creative expression while creating a better and stronger film industry for everyone through social networking.

Moana - The new Disn

Moana - The new Disney Princess

Chef/Actor Teddy Wel

Chef/Actor Teddy Wells Hawaii Actors Network Founder Social Networking for Hawaii's Film Industry #Hawaiihastalent

Tweet Hawaii Actors

Happening Now in Hawaii's Film Industry

#HawaiiFilmIndustry

Me O'clock is the moment someone realizes it is their time in life, and they will do almost anything in their power to become greater than they were yesterday. #MEOCLOCK

Blog Posts

Need some support

Posted by Ryan Tantano on July 15, 2015 at 3:18am 0 Comments

Please support me of paying off my car.. To donate please click the link below. Thank you and God Bless!

http://www.gofundme.com/zearf7w

Hawaii Five 0 appreciation

Posted by Paul Kaulana Lukela on July 9, 2015 at 5:09pm 0 Comments

I can't express how grateful I am to be on the set with great people. The entire crew since season 1 has been so nice and friendly. They work such long hours but their patience is their perseverance. I am truly blessed.

Mahalo Nui Loa

MAUI

Posted by ANDRE ADOLOFFO on June 25, 2015 at 1:19pm 0 Comments

Maui is really the best

How Else Would They Know? Share, Like, Support Others

Posted by Michael Snoopy Wells on June 20, 2015 at 1:01pm 0 Comments

Actors Must Embrace Social Media In our ever-changing society, where new content is readily available at the … http://tmblr.co/ZptNyr1ktHznd

How Else Would They Know? Share, Like, Support Others

Posted by Michael Snoopy Wells on June 20, 2015 at 11:16am 0 Comments

Actors Must Embrace Social Media In our ever-changing society, where new content is readily available at the … http://tmblr.co/ZptNyr1ktHznd

© 2015   Created by Hawaii Film Industry.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

HTML Codes