Ok, here we are again, due-to situation beyond our control last time was a bust, but this time WE ARE BACK AND BETTER!! We now rented out "Kings Lounge" at 2065 South King Ave, SEPT 10TH @ 5pm and we need ALL VOLENTEERS to Come out and have a GREAT time WITH FOOD and MUSIC while we shoot this HOT NEW AMAZING MUSIC VIDEO for HAWAII's 2011 HIP-HOP ARTIST OF THE YEAR!

**This video will be seen on Dis-N-Dat on OC16, and on the East Coast on Karamel Video Jams**

Please send pic and info to StarBoyRecords@yahoo.com or call 804-426-3732

Montez, CEO

Views: 188

Replies to This Discussion

Montez-congratulations on being able to go forward again!  Are you looking for a particular "type" of person?  Is there an age requirement or limit?  (I have daughters, too) and best wishes and success.

Is this for the younger age group, or can any age come, cause I'm 62 and I love rap music. Please let me know?
Ma'am your more than welcome to come and yes you may bring your daughters if you wish, this is a respectful shoot, and there will be no *booty* shaking or disrespectful to women. So I'll love to have all of you in this shoot! THank you so much.

Teraisa J. Rogers said:

Montez-congratulations on being able to go forward again!  Are you looking for a particular "type" of person?  Is there an age requirement or limit?  (I have daughters, too) and best wishes and success.

Mrs. Tapia,

Yes we would love for you to come be apart of the music video!!

Janet Horn-Tapia said:

Is this for the younger age group, or can any age come, cause I'm 62 and I love rap music. Please let me know?

I think the girls will want to come even if it WILL be respectful-all music is good music.  Let us know if there's anything you need.  ~Teraisa

Aloha Mr. Montez!

I have always wanted to be a part of something like this.

I haven't had the opportunity in the past due to my previous religious beliefs and limited exposure to the out side world.

In other words I am doing my best to SPREAD MY WINGS without crashing and burning all at once. Hea-hee!

My name is Augustine and I am 29 years old.

I am sending my brief Resume via e-mail and a photo which I think may be suitable for this shoot.

Aloha!

Attachments:

Mr. Montez,

Thank you for allowing me to be in the video. I've sent you my picture from my iPod, this is the first time sending my photo hope you got it, if not let me know. I've sent it to StarBoyRecords@yahoo.com

Montez Purnell said:

Mrs. Tapia,

Yes we would love for you to come be apart of the music video!!

Janet Horn-Tapia said:

RSS

Welcome to Hawaii's Film Industry Social Lab Office # 808-738-0303 talent@hawaiifilmindustry.com

Tweet Hawaii Actors

Happening Now

#HawaiiFilmIndustry

Blog Posts

Gospel Concert in Clarksville TN

Posted by Sherry Veronica Graham on September 14, 2014 at 3:17pm 0 Comments

I am doing a concert in Clarksville TN at First Assembly of God Church on Sunday September 26th at 6 pm

https://www.facebook.com/events/832269576812905/

RAW acting workshop | Honolulu | September 27th & 28th!

Posted by Guy Camilleri on September 3, 2014 at 1:28pm 0 Comments

Are you and actor in Hawaii? Are you prepared for the slate of exciting projects happening there? A great way to jump start your career and sharpen your skill set is to practice in class and workshops. That's what we…

Continue

RAW acting workshop | Audition Practice for Television and Film | September 27 & 28

Posted by Guy Camilleri on August 29, 2014 at 6:00pm 0 Comments

Register here: https://rawactingstudioworkshop.eventbrite.com

By popular demand, Guy is bringing back the LA based RAW acting studio experience to Honolulu…

Continue

AVAILABLE for HIRE - Hawaii Model and Actress - Sharon M. Bell

Posted by Sharon Bell on August 25, 2014 at 10:10am 0 Comments

I am dedicated to helping you bring your vision to life.  Call me for immediate booking.

Professional and Experienced! Teamwork makes all Dreams Work!!!…

Continue

You Health is Your Wealth

Posted by Benjamin Wilkison on August 13, 2014 at 1:16pm 0 Comments

Health is Wealth! I'm sure very few people think of investing in their health as a way to get rich quick, but consumer reports released a few interesting reports about healthcare costs and how they impact our aging society. The top 2 cost…

Continue

© 2014   Created by Hawaii Film Industry.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

HTML Codes