Judy Anstess is offering rides to people who are going to the Deep Tiki open casting call on Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013 and need assistance with transportation. She owns a 15 passenger van and a scooter. She will be in the McCully and Beretainia area and is willing to pick people up in this area or in Waikiki. She is also willing to have people meet in one central location for pick up. Please contact Judy directly through her e-mail for further details and arrangements:  janstess86@gmail.com

Views: 183

Replies to This Discussion

Oh yes, Mahalo for the reminder Robin, I will contact Anstess right away.

Posted by Judy Anstess: Hi guys..I have a 14 passenger van and if anyone needs rides to and from the casting calls on either day, just let me know. I wiil be asking for a $5 each donation, just to help with the gas, etc. I will be picking up at the Safeway on Kapahulu at around 10:15 am, and another pick up at the Safeway on the corner of Piikoi and Beretania at around 10:30 am. I am bringing a big ice chest and a couple of cases of water. We'll need them because there will probably be around 1000 people there since it's an "Open Casting Call". So if you or any of your friends been a ride and don't want to mess around taking the bus, email me back and let me know which pick up area you want to be picked up at. If all us HAN members hang out together, it will make the time go by a lot faster. oh, The Van is a White Ford Van. I will be wearing a hot pink T-Shirt and I have red hair..my email is: janstess86@Gmail.com and my cell: 559-270-1195I am going to the movies tonight, but please just email me tonight if you need a ride. I check my emails often. Mahalo, Judy

Thank you Robin for posting about my 15 passenger van. It has to go to the doctor (auto repair, etc.)

tomorrow (Tuesday 9/10/13) because it keeps dying on me. I assure you all that it should be ready to go by the end of the week. So just keep me in mind if you all need rides to a shoot. All I am asking for is to help with the gas. Mahalo, Judy Anstess   559-270-1195   email: janstess86@Gmail.com

Hi guys..This Judy with the 15 passenger van that I can use for "Car Pools" I know with high price of insurance, gas, and especially auto insurance here on Oahu, that it makes it difficult at times, to get to shoots. Especially in Kuualoa and the North shore. Just wanted to update you all on my van. I have a problem with it dying , even while driving. Just wanted to let you know that it is going in to be fixed on Monday. So hopefully it will be up and ru ning properly early next week. When picking up in Honolulu, I would prefer to meet at one or 2 spots (like Safeway on Kapahulu and Safeway on Piikoi/Beretania, which is very close to where I live. That way we can all meet together and not driving all over town. like I said, it is a 14 passenger Van. We can all get there at the same time and save on gas too. Even if I am not shooting that day, as long as I have at least 10 people, I will still give you a ride. If it's in town, I am asking for a $10 each (round trip, etc) donation to help with the gas and wear and tear. If it is a shoot on the other side of the island, the donation will be $20. each (round trip)..I bought the van to start a tour company, but it takes about 4 months for all the paperwork to come through, so I might as well use it for Car Pool" in the mean time. The van is licenced and I have over 20 years of professional driving experience. I was a tour guide here on Oahu for 9 years and drove for The Mirage/Bellagio Resorts in Las Vegas as a "VIP LIMOUSINE" for 10 years. So no need worrying about my experience as a driver. I just hope we can get it fixed no later than Wednesday. Then the next time you guys would rather car pool than drive, I will be available. Here is my cell: 559-270-1195  email:  janstess86@gmail.com

Mahalo and hope to be working with you all soon. Thanks again Robin and Joji for your support. Judy

Anytime Judy!

RSS

Hawaii Actors Network hawaiiactors@gmail.com Text/Phone 808-971-1553

Welcome to HAN

Badge

Loading…

Trending In Hawaii's Film Industry

• Add Photos

Casting Announcements

Hawai Film Industry Pinterest

Find Hawaii's amazin

Find Hawaii's amazing talent here. Hawaiistalent.com Twitter: @hawaiistalent Teddy Wells Looks into the future of filming in paradise. Film local Hire local Support local. #FilmAloha

Welcome with Aloha |

Welcome with Aloha | Follow HAN Hawaii Actors Network on Facebook

Coffee on the set!

Coffee on the set!

Hawaii's Film Industry Favorite places

Hawaii Film Industry Social Connections

O Magazine

Hawaii Community Media

WATCH LIVE STREAM

Olelo Community Media

Join Us In Celebrating National Volunteer Week On April 21st-27th

“Volunteerism is the voice of the people put into action. These actions shape and mold the present into a future of which we can all be proud.”  ~ Helen Dyer Volunteerism is what ‘Ōlelo Community Media is built upon. For nearly 24 years,  ‘Ōlelo Volunteers have dedicated thousands of hours assisting with community production work, mentoring […]

Youth Xchange Marathon: A New Record, 658 YXC Entries Premiering This Weekend

Gather your students, get your popcorn, sit down and be prepared to be entertained by this year’s ‘Olelo Youth Xchange Video Competition’s  658 amazing entries presented by Sony.  The time will fly by as the students demonstrate their creativity and express their views of the issues facing our state. This year’s record number of entries, […]

‘Olelo Kaimuki Community Media Center Grand Opening

Come see our newest community media center (cmc) at Kaimuki High School on Wednesday, February 27th. This cmc replaces ‘Olelo’s facility at Jarrett Middle School and represents an exciting new partnership with Kaimuki High School and DOE TeleSchool Branch. We hope you can join us in celebrating this new chapter in our service to Oahu […]

Mayoral Inauguration LIVE on ‘Olelo, January 2nd at 10am

‘Olelo Community Media will cablecast the historic joint inauguration of incoming Mayor Kirk Caldwell and newly elected Honolulu City Council members Ikaika Anderson, Ann Kobayashi, Ron Menor, Kymberly Pine and Joey Manahan on Wednesday, January 2nd. The one-hour ceremony will air live on ‘Olelo Channel O‘AHU 55 starting at 10 a.m. It will also be […]

REMEMBRANCE CEREMONY FOR SENATOR DANIEL K. INOUYE ON ‘OLELONET

‘Ōlelo Community Media will cablecast LIVE the public viewing of Senator Daniel K. Inouye as he lies in state at the State Capitol on Saturday, Dec. 22 from 5pm through midnight. According to Governor Abercrombie, at the request of the late Senator Inouye’s family, the cablecast will be aired without commentary. TV Broadcast: Saturday Dec. […]

Tweet Hawaii Actors

Hanovation.com

© 2017   Created by Hawaii Film Industry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service