Where dreams go to work!
JONNA “JOJO” OCAMPO
MS. FIGURE AMERICA
SoundCloud Voice Reels:
Photography & New York Show: https://jonnaocampo.see.me/
*Altres HR Commercial, 1001 Stories, Honolulu, HI, September 8, 2012.
* Lifetime Television, “Coming Home,” Season 2. Airing 3/31/2012.
Feature Performer/Ballroom Dancer
* “Hawaii Five-O,” Extra, Episodes: ‘E Malama’ and 'Kai e'e', CBS.
* “Off the Map,” Extra, ABC.
* “Entertain Me!,” Feature Performer/Salsa & Bachata Dancer, KHON2-TV, Honolulu
* “MuscleSport USA,” Commentator/Voiceovers, FOX and MSG Networks.
* “High Energy Athletic Training,” Producer and Host, Cablevision, New Jersey.
* Miss America Pageant, Beyond the Crown," Tour Extra.
MAJOR MOTION PICTURE
*” Invincible,” starring Mark Wahlberg, Movie Extra, Dir: Ericson Core.
* “Something for Someone," Director Etienne Waite. Honolulu, HI.
Feature Speaking Role, Boxing Commentator. Movie premieres, 2013.
* “Man-Up!," Directors Justin Chon & Kevin Wu. Honolulu, HI, August 8, 2012. Feature Role playing the mother of the leading actress. Movie premieres in 2013.
*”Jackie Claxton – The Battles from Beyond,” Feature Speaking Role, Dir: Jeff Katts. http://www.flickr.com/photos/73220457@N06/6822605364/in/photostream
* “6B,” Movie Extra, Dir: Ryan Kawamoto.
* “Sweet Hideaway,” Movie Extra, Dir: Patrick McKnight
*"Therapy," Musical Director, Off-Off Broadway,The Village Gate, NYC, NY
* Production Director for Matt Makaha, Oahu, Hawaii
* Music Video Dancer, Rap Artist, Devious. (2011).
* Hawaii Public Radio, Back-up Host for “Evening Concert”
* New Zealand Radio International, International Correspondent/Guest Host for the program, “The World in Sports,” 2008 - 2009.
PRESS RELEASE & MAGAZINES
* Honolulu Magazine: http://www.honolulumagazine.com/Honolulu-Magazine/November-2009/Meet-Superwoman/
* Sports Management World Wide Client Takes Gold: http://jonnaocampo.com/id65.html
* USA Powerlifting Press Release, Pan-Am: http://jonnaocampo.com/id62.html
* Magazine articles by: MuscleZine Magazine, Women’s Physique World Magazine, Muscular Development Magazine
* U.S. Army write-up: http://www.hood.army.mil/1stcavdiv/news/2006/Feb06/feb9_2006.htm
* Print Model in Brazil for the largest supplement company in Latin America.
* Print Model in Japan for ITS Diet Company, 2010-2011.
JOURNALIST AND PHOTOGRAPHY PUBLISHED WORK
* Sports, fitness and other articles published in the Sao Paulo Noite e Dia Jornal, Sao Paulo, Brazil. http://jonnaocampo.com/id34.html
* Published in the Civil Air Patrol magazine, Wings Over Texas, 2004-2006 Editions. http://jonnaocampo.com/id61.html
* Theatre of the Mind, page 1, published poet in the United States and Great Britain, and copyrights in the Library of Congress, 2002 & 2003.
* Revealing Reflections, page 81, "Grey Street Grey Sky," photography published with The International Library of Photography, Copyright Jonna Ocampo, 2006.
UNITED STATES ATHLETE – TEAM USA IN THE SPORT OF POWERLIFTING
Among seven women selected by USA Powerlifting, selected from over 5000 registered athletes, to compete in International Competitions representing the United States of America.
* CZECH REPBLIC - Selected to represent the USA, this November, in the 2010, IPF World Championships. Currently 3rd Strongest Master’s Woman in the World).
* NEW DELHI, INDIA – Selected and competing to represent the United States at the OPEN 2009 IPF World Championships. Placing 6th Strongest Woman in the World in the 48 kg. class. (The International Powerlifting Federation is comprised of eighty-three countries on six continents.)
* MIAMI, FLORIDA - Winner of three Gold Medals for Team USA for the Pan-Am, The Tournament of the Americas, and The North American Championships, August 2009.
* SAO PAULO, BRAZIL - Member of Team USA Bronze-Medal Team and third place overall in the 48 kg class, 2007 Pan-Am Championships.
* STAVANGER, NORWAY – Competing for Team USA Gold-Medal Team and placing ninth in the World in the 48 kg. class at the 2006 World Championships.
* MIAMI, FLORIDA - First place overall, 48 kg. class at the 2005 IPF North American Championships.
* MIAMI, FLORIDA - Second place overall, 48 kg. class, 2005 Pan-Am Championships.
* DALLAS, TEXAS - Set deadlift record (286.5 lbs) in the 105-pound class, 2003 World Association of Bench Press and Deadlifters Texas State Championships.
* Overall title winner, 48 kg. class, 1998 USA Powerlifting Texas State Championships.
* Overall title winner, 97-pound class, 1997 USA Powerlifting Texas Stage Championships.
FITNESS & FIGURE COMPETITIONS
* Ms. Figure America, Overall Champion, 2007 & 1996
* Petersburg, Germany - Ms. Figure Universe, June 2008, 4th Place, Aerobics Division (only female representing the USA)
* Southport, England, Ms. Figure Universe, November 2007 (Only woman to represent the United States and rated as one of the top 18 best physiques in the World)
* Ranked by the National Physique Committee in the top 1 percent of the female figure and fitness athletes in the United States in 2009.